To raise diabetes awareness and in preparation for World Diabetes Day 2009 on Nov. 14, we held the Making Sense of Diabetes video contest during October 2009. We sought video entries about the impact diabetes has on our lives through one of the five senses: sight, hearing, taste, touch and smell. We produced compilation video, showcasing footage from some of the videos for each of the senses.
You can watch the winning submissions for each of the senses:
- Sight: see the winning videos.
- Hearing: see the winning videos.
- Touch: see the winning videos.
- Smell: see the winning videos.
- Taste: see the winning videos.
- Special Round: see the winning video.
We also invite you to watch all the video submissions we received.
This project has been made possible through support provided by Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc.