Our community is precious, and we have to protect it and be on the lookout for ways to improve our work and support members come looking here.
We can’t be prouder of you, of what with your support we have been able to create, and the incredible amounts of love you find in this community. All that, thanks to you, the members.
We want to SEE more:
- Words of encouragement
- Support, regardless your diabetes type
We want to keep our community FREE of:
- Judgmental tones. Accepting and respecting our differences makes us stronger.
- Promotional asks for members contact information to sell products, websites, fundraisers, or seminars.
- NO SALE or EXCHANGE of prescription items.
- Spam- unsolicited or repetitive messages.
- Sales ads or the intention to distribute ANY product.
- Asks to sign petitions of any kind.
- Medical advice or prescribing to modify treatment.
- Any illegal activity or encouraging or enabling others to commit crimes.
- Research of any kind may NOT be conducted or promoted on TuDiabetes without prior authorization from Diabetes Hands Foundation.
- We respect ALL members’ points of view and religions. No proselytizing.
- Offensive language.
- Libelous or defamatory postings.
- Posts containing hate, misogynistic, sexist, or racist content.
- Any pictures, or text containing expressions of abuse, hate, offensive conduct, obscenity, pornography, sexually explicit or material that could be used to raise civil or criminal liability under applicable law or regulations or may be in conflict with these Terms of Services and Guidelines of the community.
- Hostile or disrespectful content towards any member of the community, including moderators and staff.
- Posting unrelated to the original topic (“off-topic”)
- No solicitation.
- More than one profile on TuDiabetes or any impersonation, in any mode of communication, is strictly prohibited and will result in a suspension.
- Topics or posts which are disruptive, harmful or damaging to the “community” (as opposed to another member)
- Refrain from political debates. It’s not the same to debate about policy than to talk about politics.
We all want to make this community a better place, and am looking forward to many more years of exceptional support.